Grrrr..
Eidan's been sick for 2 weeks now.. He got sick right after his first birthday.. With that, of course, comes caring for him, sleep that's hard to come by with would result to fatigue.. Im not complaining.. It's just how things really are when you're little one's sick.. He needs a lot of TLC which we whole heartedly give..
I made the mistake of telling someone how my day was.. And what did i get in reply.. "well, you chose to be a mother" what the freak!!! No, "how's he doing, i hope he feels better", just an answer that blames me for how tired i was coz i chose tp be a mom!!!
I couldnt believe what i heard that i just smiled politely and left..
Note to self.. Never speak to that person ever about my family..
I made the mistake of telling someone how my day was.. And what did i get in reply.. "well, you chose to be a mother" what the freak!!! No, "how's he doing, i hope he feels better", just an answer that blames me for how tired i was coz i chose tp be a mom!!!
I couldnt believe what i heard that i just smiled politely and left..
Note to self.. Never speak to that person ever about my family..

2 Comments:
w.o.w. unbelievable. buti nakuha mo pang ngumiti. sana binalikan mo janey, "too bad your mom made the same choice".
lol@harbie. nice one
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home