first swimming lesson
Eidan had his first swimming lesson last Saturday morning. He got through the class without ever smiling. I guess he was not ready for the water. He didn't cry much though. He was mostly observing and hugging mommy. Whenever I would try to have him float on his tummy or on his back he would cry. He was not happy about being slightly away from me. I just keep reassuring him that I'm not going anywhere. I also try to make some funny faces. However, he was just not ready to let go of mommy in the pool.
After the class, hubby and I agreed that we would practice playing with the water in the tub with out little peanut to get him used to the water splashing on his face and getting his eyes. So far, so good. Eidan's even laying on his tummy on the tub. We'll see how it goes this coming Saturday.



3 Comments:
awwww. he didn't look too happy at all, naka-pouty face pa sya! =(
still cute though! ;-)
LOL whataface
He's really adorable. Halos pareho sila ni Tala. First ever session though parang enjoy na enjoy nya... tawa pa sya.. pero the next days and so on and many more swimming sessions, parang linta kumapit kay mami LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home