Tuesday, January 11, 2011

first day in the daycare

Eidan's first day in the day care went great according to his primary care person. considering that everyone and everything in the center was new to him. He did cry and fuss but mostly he was quiet. Brandy said that he'd rather be left sitting or laying with her beside him than her carrying him. I'm actually surprised that Eidan recognizes people this much. I thought the transition would be easier for him at this age. According to Brandy, babies usually takes at least 2 weeks to get used to the daycare center - the routine, the noise, the adults, the kids, the toys.. everything.

When we took him home, he was very quiet. It's hard seeing him sad like that. We can hardly get a smile from him. Then I thought, "Oh no! We 'broke' him!" *tears* I guess he was just very tired from his first day. Hopefully it gets easier in the coming days or weeks. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home