firsts
Today is the first day that I saw Eidan fully lifting his head during tummy time. Yey! I know I missed the first time he did it which is kinda sad in a way. I was not there to witness his milestone. The important thing though is that Eidan is taking his baby steps towards catching up with babies that are the same age as him. His pediatrician said that at he should fully catch up by age 2.
Being a working mom, I have to prepare myself from missing a couple more of Eidan’s firsts. But a friend of ours said, if I didn’t see it, it doesn’t count. Lol!

2 Comments:
True! The real first are the firsts he does with you!! :-D
janey! kaya pala yung Christmas cards nyo, yung nakataas na yung ulo ni Eidan while on his tummy! good job, little one! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home