daycare
Eidan and I have been sick for the past couple of days and due to his still developing immune system we’ve to take extra care when things like this happen. I haven’t been able to kiss him nor get near him without wearing a face mask. Yup, a face mask - the kind of mask that surgeons wear to prevent the spread of unwanted viruses or bacteria. We’re doing all these precautions to keep Eidan in good health. I wonder how he would fare in the daycare tomorrow. There will be a lot of kids of different ages who may have the usual cold every so often and other kinds of stuff that kids catch.
*sigh*
I know I will always worry about these things especially now that he will be under the care of someone else. How I wish I could be the one taking care of him. But that’s not an option for a working mom like me. I can only hope that we found a good daycare center for him.
His things are all packed and ready for tomorrow. I feel like it's his first day of school. I'm all nervous and anxious. I’ll keep you guys posted on his daycare adventures.

4 Comments:
umuwi na sila mommy and daddy mo?
i was just gonna ask the same thing as bevs... umuwi na sila tita mary?
hope eidan enjoys his first day sa daycare! just be extra nice to their staff, para laging extra special care din kay eidan. hehehe! ;-)
yup.. alis na sila on the 19th.. so kelangan na kaming makapagestablish ng routine ulit on our own.. with work and getting ready for the daycare on the list.. =)
honga bengers, dapat laging mabait sa staff.. gawan ko kaya sila ng cake? mwehehehe..
how about you guys, anong plans nyo ni papa alfreydow pag uwi nila tita?
uhmmm, wala pang plans eh. balak sana namin mag-adjust lang ng scheds. papasok akong maaga, papasok si je ng late. pag di pa ko makakauwi and he needs to leave na, baka pwede nyang dalhin sa office si pistoy, tapos dadaanan ko na lang on my way home. mag-aapply ako ng work from home, para at least once a week, nasa bahay lang ako. if je could do the same, then we'd only worry about 3 week days hopefully.
ang hirap dito! pistoy, uwi na tayong pinas! =P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home