Monday, October 4, 2010

shots

Eidan got his first 4 shots. He cried so loud that his face turned red. Good thing it only lasted a few seconds. The nurses even said he was such a sport.

We've been told that he might get a fever. However, knowing that he might did not prepare me for how his body will react or how he will behave. After sleeping for a few hours, he just cried for no reason. I couldnt console him like before and his face was already turning blue from all the crying. My heart was breaking as there's nothing i could do to help him. ='( He eventually stopped after what felt like a very looooong time.

*sigh*

And this was just from the shots. What more when he gets sick in the future. =( I hope ill be prepared enough to think straight and not freak out. i hope...

2 Comments:

At Oct 5, 2010, 12:27:00 PM , Blogger beng said...

awwwww... *hugs to mommy janey and baby eidan*

 
At Oct 5, 2010, 12:45:00 PM , Blogger Spanish Pinay said...

I know, Jane. It always break my heart too every time I see my Little Spanish Pinay cry in pain :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home