happy poopy
Eidan hasn't been doing his number two as frequently as before. He used to have it almost every feeding. But ever since we switched him to pure formula, it's been getting less and less. Recently, he's been having his BM (bowel movement) every 3 days. The first time this happened, i called the doctor for fear that Eidan was constipated. We were rest assured that this was normal. Unless he's not going for a week, there is no need to be concerned. Phew!
So now, I'm always waiting for his BM. And when it comes, i cheer him on! I never thought i'd be so happy at the sight of poopy. Hahaha! I guess that's part of parenthood for me. =P
So now, I'm always waiting for his BM. And when it comes, i cheer him on! I never thought i'd be so happy at the sight of poopy. Hahaha! I guess that's part of parenthood for me. =P

3 Comments:
never thought that "happy" and "poop" can be in the same sentence. =P
hahaha ichi-cheer ko rin si eidan...
*gooo poooppy now, eidan! give me a P. give me an O. give me an O. give me a P. give me a Y! Poopy! *
hahahaha! :-)
etsas, etsas, etsas ka pa! =D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home