aawww nakakatuwa naman!! so happy he's doing so good already.. love the music! haha eric clapton! "...Change the world... I would be the sunlight in your universe.." winner :-D
he listens to classical too? Mozart music daw makes babies good in math! ;-)
3 Comments:
aawww nakakatuwa naman!! so happy he's doing so good already.. love the music! haha eric clapton! "...Change the world... I would be the sunlight in your universe.." winner :-D
he listens to classical too? Mozart music daw makes babies good in math! ;-)
nakow... halatang may pinagmanahan si eidan! haha mukhang matakaw!! hahahaha :-P
im so happy to see that eidan is doing so well... :-) he's aware na of his surroundings noh? he's able to follow sounds na eh... galing!! :-D
so cutie!! love his eyes! and cutie smile... :)
enveloping baby eidan and your family dearie janey prayers.. :-) hugz tight. I miss you. :-)
fave ni oneal yang video na yan.. hehe.. malamang magiging fave din ni eidan.. =)
wish you could see eidan.. *sigh* misyu misyu! *hugs*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home